This Caroline Daybed will fit anywhere with its clean, uncomplicated lines, capturing the uniqueness of our times. Constructed with a carbon steel frame for stability, the gently sloping 48-inch back panel and 34.5-inch side panels are welded for strength. The Antique White finish is coated by electro-statically applied powder paint with a lacquer coating for durability. The 3-piece panel set is stabilized by (4) 1.5-inch diameter corner posts, topped with stamped steel finials. This charming daybed has a light airy feel that will make a perfect addition to any office, family room or bedroom. A 12-inch space between the floor and daybed base will store the included Trundle Bed Pop-Up Frame. This unit measures 48-inches (H) x 79.38-inches (W) x 37.5-inches (L), and includes a link spring, back panel, (2) side panels, pop-up frame, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for assembly. This cost-effective Caroline is also available in a matte gray Flint finish (# B10183). A mattress is not included with this daybed. The Fashion Bed Group Caroline Complete Metal Daybed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and barstools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized daybed captures the uniqueness of our times
- Carbon steel panels with Antique White finish with lacquer coating for durability
- Gently sloping back and arms connected by (4) corner posts, topped with stamped steel finials
- Includes a trundle bed pop-up frame and link spring for mattress support (mattress not included)
- Measures 48" x 79.38" x 37.5" and comes with a 10-year limited warranty
- Cost-effective Caroline also available in matte gray Flint finish (# B10183)
- Calming all-day retreat area for any office, family room or bedroom
- Daybed also available with optional Euro wood deck (in place of link spring)
- Includes a link spring, back panel, (2) side panels, pop-up frame, instructions, and assembly hardware
- 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||37.5 (L) x 79.38 (W) x 48 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.