The Baldwin features contrasting straight and sloping lines to display a sense of timeless grace. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and long life, this bedroom piece features metal posts in the 52-inch headboard and 23-inch footboard that curve to form the top rail. Detailed castings throughout enrich the design of this bedroom piece, which is finished in a stunning Textured Black. The Baldwin will add transitional styling to your home, while providing that calming retreat area you'll want to utilize for more than just sleeping. This unit includes a headboard and footboard panel, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Baldwin Headboard and Footboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized bed panels constructed of Carbon Steel with Textured Black finish
- Features contrasting straight and sloping lines to display a sense of timeless grace
- Bed frame not included
- 52" Headboard and 23" footboard each have a 40" (W) x 2" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Metal posts curve to form the top rail
- Detailed castings throughout enrich the design of this bedroom piece
- Will add transitional styling to your home, while providing that calming retreat area
- Includes headboard and footboard panels, instructions, and hardware bag for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||4 (L) x 40 (W) x 52 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.