As lovely as its name implies, the Kaylin could possibly be every little girl's dream bed. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 54-inch headboard and 36-inch footboard are finished in an Antiqued White. The design of Kaylin is the epitome of femininity complete with delicate lines, graceful arches, lavish loops and decorative medallion accents. The engineered bed frame consists of iron rails, cross arms and glides to provide full body support to your mattress and box spring. Fashion doesn't have to exclude the youngest members of your family. The Kaylin will help create a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as the years go by. This unit includes a duo headboard & footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Kaylin Complete Bed comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- Twin sized complete bed constructed of Carbon Steel with Antiqued White finish
- 54" Headboard and 36" footboard features delicate lines, graceful arches, lavish loops and decorative medallion accents
- Steel bed frame provides full support to your mattress and box spring
- Bed measures 54" (H) x 39" (W) x 80.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Epitome of femininity
- Every little girl's dream bed
- Creates a timeless sleeping space that will stay in style as years go by
- Includes duo headboard & footboard panel, headboard leg extensions, bed frame, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||80.5 (L) x 39 (W) x 54 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.