The Sylvania is an eye-catching bedroom piece that has a dynamic design. Constructed of carbon steel for stability and years of everyday use, the 53-inch headboard has a lovely hand-applied, multi-step French Roast finish that has some attitude. The grill is highlighted through an elegant pattern of curves, twists, and provocative shapes. Thick, strong finials sit atop stout posts to display a combination of sturdy ruggedness and finesse design. This unit includes a headboard panel, modi plates, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. This is a King-sized headboard that includes modifying plates to fit a California King sized bed frame. The Sylvania Headboard comes with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. The Fashion Bed Group, a division of globally diversified Leggett & Platt Inc., is an industry leader in the production of fashionable beds, adjustable bed bases, top of bed textiles, bedding support and bar stools. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Fashion Bed Group stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes and innovative designs to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value.
- King sized headboard with modifying adapter plates for California King bed frames; Constructed of Carbon Steel with French Roast finish
- Features elegant pattern of curves, twists, and provocative shapes
- Bed frame not included
- Headboard measures 53" (H) x 78" (W) x 2.5" (L)
- Protected with a 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Thick, strong finials sit atop stout posts
- Combination of sturdy ruggedness and finesse design
- Eye-catching bedroom piece that has a dynamic design
- Includes a headboard panel, modi plates, instructions, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 10-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||2.5 (L) x 78 (W) x 53 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.